Thursday, July 10, 2008

Special Time with Dora

I really try to give each of the dogs special time alone with me. It is my time to bond with them, work on training, and let them just have fun. With Dasher being a puppy he is going to class and we are training. Belle is so high energy that I have to dedicate a lot of time to her. A lot of the times, Dora really is just the best dog, so she sometimes gets hers last. Every once in awhile she goes crazy and demands it is her turn. She will jump up and down and go crazy until I put her collar on. She really tells me, Mommy- I need you now! She is just he best dog. Recently, I took her out to run a few errands and pick up dinner. What kind of mom takes her dog and forgets a leash! I usually have a few in the car but I cleaned my car out. It is way to warm to leave Dora in the car but no problem, I tell her to lay down at the restaurant and she could care less. She is such a great dog!!!



No comments: