Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dasher's show photos!

Well they have been requested and I am still playing catch up! But here are some photos from my few shows with Dash (thanks Mary!). I am still learning and so is Dash. We have received some feedback that Dash is frankly too skinny (only one of us has that problem!) We are trying to put weight on him but likely you can see from all my other photos and videos- it is tough. He is so happy for life and has so much fun. The great thing is Dasher loves the show ring. He barks, he plays, he just was born to play in the ring! We have been trying to learn that we need to be a pretty dog and not a loud dog. Now only if Havanese could be judged doing RLH's thru the ring, Dash would go BIS every time! I am also learning how to groom, stack on the table, etc. It really is harder than what a it looks and I see how a great handler can really make a dog look better. Thank goodness I just have a great dog :) We are having lots of fun together and have really bonded!




No comments: