Sunday, March 23, 2008

Triumphs and Distractions and Hot Dogs



Great success in the agility ring. Belle is starting to realize that we are outdoors and even though there is a million things we could be doing, we are there to do agility. We are still having issues with stable speed. Belle is either flying and not listening to me or pissed off cause I told her no to the tunnel and taking the smallest steps she can to the next obstacle. When working together, Belle and I both have a love-hate relationship. Thank goodness she is so cute. I also would like to point out, everyone tells you when you are doing agiltiy, no one watches you, etc. I would like to say, then don't get a dog as cute or as smart as Belle! Because I have countless footage of people laughing at us, smiling at us, or interrupting us. And I have the proof when the maltese runs out of the ring thankfully after our run straight to them because she knew darn well, she was the one who made the smile! Today we had a maltese family come watch at agility and for once, Isabelle decently behaved herself. She saw them, was drawn to them, and then remembered Mom was the hot dog goddess!

No comments: