Saturday, November 24, 2007

Belle & Dora at the park!

Well, this has taken awhile but you will finally get to see the girls in action (I learned how to upload the videos!!!)! This is Belle and Dora at the park running around and having a good old time. What you didn't get to see is Jim telling me to not let the dogs near the pond. Okay, Dora I had my eye on the entire time... she has been known to go in the water. Isabelle- NEVER! Well we were watching Belle and right out of no where, Belle walks right on top of the pond scum and falls in. I should have video taped how many "told you so's" I received on the ride home from the park! And the smell. You will get to see fluffy adorable maltese to wet river rat!

Also notice the ending where the girls are running and playing towards Dad and then realize he is near the parking lot and that means time to go home!

This video was back from Columbus Park of Roses where the only leash laws are keeping your dogs under control!

No comments: