Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Holidays!

This is now the busy time of year for all of us. The furkids will be getting probably more than enough toys and food in the next week and visiting family which they love even more. And no, I won't make poor Dasher suffer with the antlers on all week!!! But notice how ADORABLE Isabelle looks in her photos. Belle always takes HORRIBLE photos. I was very happy with these ones. I thought someone stole my maltese and replaced her with a different one. She always looks so pissed off but I must have caught her on a really good day and maybe she was laughing at Dasher having to suffer with the antlers! The photo of them posed with Dasher jumping up, it finally took him to Dora's little shoot to realize the dog in the hot seat is the one who gets the cookies. Needless to say, suddenly he wanted his photo taken!





No comments: