Monday, September 17, 2007

A changed girl...

The most interesting things since our move, has been the change in Isabelle. I don't know if it is the warm weather or what but Belle is a new girl. She is nice at the dog park, she isn't barking at the strangers walking by, she is playing at home, and she is listening to us when we call her, etc. She wants to play all the time and love us when she stops.

We did have the biggest scare last week and maybe it made Belle realize she loves her home. I left to go to the grocery store and Isabelle decided to sneak out of both gates, down the stairs and look for me. Jim called my cell phone to yell at me for not telling him that I took Belle with me. I paniced and ran out the grocery store to rush home. Jim called me right before I got there saying he found Belle. She was up the mountain and when he called her, she came running. She didn't leave our side the rest of the day. I think she was as scared as we are. Thank goodness it was only minutes and Belle was fine.

No comments: