Sunday, August 05, 2007

Moving time is a coming but right now I am concentrating on the friends I have!

Some friends from the training club who I have really grown to love over the last year, invited me over for a going away celebration. This time with wine and no dogs (Although dog drinking wine did happen!) My friend Kathy was gracious enough to host this event in her lovely home- Thanks Kat!!! She keeps reminding me if jim throws me out for mentioning yet another puppy, she has an extra room... If I knew how nice her home was, I would have gotten that puppy already!





Spending time with people who are as crazy over their pets as you are is always going to result in having a great time, there is usually good food, and I went away with some doggy presents!!! Thanks to everyone and it wasn't needed but for sure I will be scrapbooking while grooming my girls with cute bows and a cute doggy print apron And I can still continue to shop since I have a grow my own credit card (and yes it is pink!)

I am sure I will find another training club when I move but I am sure I won't be able to replace the friends I have made here. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be in my training level, have the titles and ribbons on my dog and I wouldn't look forward to each weekend we have been able to exhibit together and laugh and cry thru the good and the bad. I sure am going to miss you guys!















No comments: